Thursday, January 27, 2011

Birthday Cards: Part I - Top Load Notecard Holders

I'm SUPER excited about these three birthday cards. These are inspired by Kerri Bradford's Signed.Sealed.Delivered. Kit. I decided to step away from bi-fold cards for a little while and went with top loading 'notecard holders' since they can't really be called envelopes. And I finally got to use the Polka Dot paper I bought on sale from Print Icon. I'm so happy I did!
The problem with making cards so far in advance is that I don't get to post about them until the recipients have received them. But the upside of having time to think up a likable idea outweighs the cons. So, details of each card will come within the next two months.




P.S. I sure hope I'm sticking with the etiquette guidelines that D*S recently posted. I need to be mindful of always crediting the source of these inspirations. Hopefully none of it is considered copying.

P.P.S. Something is terribly wrong with Safari now that I've moved to Snow Leopard on my MacBook. What the heck is going on!? I find it odd that Firefox works better than Safari does on my Mac. Tisk tisk. First time I have to talk down on Apple. It's a sad sad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment