Thursday, January 6, 2011

Transparency Card part II: Encouraging our New Service Men

I went a little crazy with the spray adhesive on this one so now I'm typing with sticky fingers. I made a huge Silhouette Studio discovering with this project - Auto Trace! Yep, the new version provides auto trace with imported JPG images. KILLER! See the silhouette of a police badge? Yep - an imported JPG image that's been traced.

I made a blunder though - my blade lost it's oomph cutting the transparency papers. I'm not sure if the paper did it or it was just worn down already but I'm pretty disappointed that it's only been 3 months and the blade has already crapped out on me. OH well, blade #1, It's been a good run.



1 comment:

  1. that's cute. tell him i can congratulations!! =]
    and are those real keys??

    ReplyDelete